Friday, January 7, 2011


This cute little bench was made by Julie my DIL  she stenciled my house numbers on it
                                                  and I love it!

                                                         
                                                       This wrought iron base had a bird bath
                                                                  on it in another life
                                                    

                                            This is the beginnings of its new life as a table
                                                    I hope it works out! Afters coming up soon!!

1 comment:

  1. That table is looking very promising. I am considering building a table for our deck so I'll be curious to see how you go about it.
    Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete